Release Blitz for Bootycall by J.D. Hawkins




Title: Bootycall
Series: Bootycall #1
Author: J.D. Hawkins
 Release Date: July 22, 2015



Blurb

Red carpet. Backstage. VIP all the way, baby.

When you're the prince of Hollywood, and everyone wants a piece of the action. I’ve got paparazzi stalking my every move, and supermodels lined up to spread their legs for a shot at fame. But this girl is different. She’s been hired by the studio to keep me in line. One wrong move, and my comeback is going up in smoke.

I should keep my distance, but I’ve never played by the rules.
I’m going to show her just how good a bad boy can be.







Links to Buy







Author Bio

I'm a new erotic author from LA. I grew up in Southern California and now live with my wife in Venice. I've also lived in NYC, India and Thailand. I love to travel and have been to Central America, Australia, Europe and the Middle East. I have a boring corporate day job where I cover people's asses for a living and am hoping to leave this world soon and make a living doing the thing I love - writing. I enjoy surfing and I'm also a martial artist, my other main passion, which I have practiced since the age of 5.






Author Links

GOODREADS






Giveaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Reckoning by JL Beck Tour

Full Disclosure by Kindle Alexander Blog Tour

Space Dreams: Sci-Fi Adult Coloring Book Adventure Promo Blitz