Love at First Write by Kat Baxter Blitz

 




Title: Love at First Write
A SEAL Team Alpha Series Standalone
Author: Kat Baxter
Genre: Steamy Short Romantic Comedy
Tropes: Secret/Mistaken Identity, Military
Pen-Pal, Small Town, Forced Proximity
Release Date: February 26, 2024


BLURB

I had a crush on my best friend’s older brother even before he joined the SEALs and became a hometown hero. I didn’t fall in love with him until I started sending him care packages and exchanging letters. The bond we’ve built over the past two years made me believe he was my soulmate.

But then the man I thought I was writing just returned from overseas with no recollection of our letters. Plus he’s brought home a fiancee!

Enter Ethan Fox, tough guy, loner, war hero. Liar.

He says he fell in love with me through our letters, but how am I supposed to trust the man who’s been lying to me for years?







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


USA Today Bestselling Author Kat Baxter writes fast-paced, sweet & STEAMY romantic comedies. Readers have dubbed her books “laugh-out-loud funny,” “hot enough to melt your kindle,” and “The Queen of Adorkable.” She lives in Texas with her family and a menagerie of animals. Kat is the pseudonym for a bestselling historical romance author.

Connect with Kat online.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Reckoning by JL Beck Tour

Full Disclosure by Kindle Alexander Blog Tour

Space Dreams: Sci-Fi Adult Coloring Book Adventure Promo Blitz