Possessive by Maggie Alabaster Blitz

 



Title: Possessive
Series: Sparrow and the Mafia Kings #1
Author: Maggie Alabaster
Genre: Dark Romance
Tropes: Reverse Harem/Mafia
Release Date: July 6, 2024


BLURB

I was the baby of the family. The one who was supposed to have a normal life. Instead, I was imprisoned by a monster, chained and caged. Subjected to h*ll.

When I thought my life couldn't get worse, I'm found by the enemy. Surrounded by three men I don't dare to trust. But I have to. They can help me get the one thing I need more than anything.

Revenge.

**This is a reverse harem/why choose with darker themes. Please heed TWs.**








PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing August 1

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Releasing September 5

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Maggie Alabaster lives in NSW Australia with her husband, two daughters, a beloved dog, countless birds and a growing collection of books and dragons. She writes reverse harem, both paranormal and contemporary.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Reckoning by JL Beck Tour

Full Disclosure by Kindle Alexander Blog Tour

Space Dreams: Sci-Fi Adult Coloring Book Adventure Promo Blitz