If Ever I fall by Erin Trejo Release Blitz
Title: If Ever I Fall Author: Erin Trejo Release Date: February 20, 2016 If Ever I Fall on sale for $0.99 if you preorder. It will go up to $1.99 on release day. Paperbacks will also be available soon! http://tinyurl.com/hgb3gbb Excerpt: “Did you hear that chick play?” Walking back off the stage I point over my shoulder at the piano. “Yeah, I’m going to see about having her play at the wedding.” Jerking my head to look at him I wonder how the hell he pulled that off. “What the fuck? Do you know her?” I question him as we walk back through the theater towards the door. “I got her number. David knows her.” Of course that little uppity shithead knows her. “Well fuck me.” Shaking my head I push through the front doors. “What? You didn’t already fuck her did you?” The tone of his voice makes me laugh. Arrogant asshole thinks I have fucked half the city. “No asshole I didn’t. Her playing just hit me though.” Sean laughs as he stops and looks at me. “Hit you? As in hit you in the dick? We all know nothing hits you in an emotional kind of way.” Sometimes I wonder if he wasn’t my brother if I would kick his ass. I swear he is the biggest dick I know. Author Interview with Erin Trejo:
- How many books do you currently have available on the market with titles and genres?
- What is one of the biggest misconceptions that you think people have about authors in general?
- What is one book written by another author that you feel a connection with and often find yourself rereading it?
- Do you have any special type of writing process in order to ensure things go smoothly?
- What is one thing that readers can expect to find when reading your books?
- What is one realization that most authors typically start out not knowing but find out later once they have been an author long enough?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What is one of your favorite things about being an author?
- If you could change one thing within the author/readers community what would it be and why?
- Do you belong to any specific writing groups that help to push you even when you don’t feel like continuing?